when i saw some caps of him in towel some weeks ago i said to myself 'towel must fall down' ... and it did/will! The guy is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, he's one of my favourite German actors, still haven't forgot how they avoided expected frontal in Devot!!! If the scene will be good, i'm making it my next personal highlight!
P.S. my 500th post on new blog

congrats to your blog anniversary, resti! you're simply the best!
ReplyDelete--bitchSpray
Congratulations dearest Restituda on your impending 500th post. What an amazing milestone! You and your blog are the absolute best, and your many fans in the southern hemisphere wish you all the best for the next 500 posts!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! Could you please post an alternative link to download the video of Aurélien Wiik in Sans Elle? I can't download it via upload.net. Thanks
ReplyDeletei delete lower quality clips as soon as i upload them
DeleteHi! I have the same problem with all the files uploaded on upload.net, I can't even download the videos you posted today... Could you please do something? Thank you
DeleteTHE BEST BLOG ON EARTH!
ReplyDeleteyou are the best, thanks!
ReplyDeletecan you post a video link,thanks
ReplyDelete