new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Ok, there is a problem here. I started at the beginning of today's posts.I downloaded almost everything in the "Clips collection ... part thirteen" post, then downloaded the Omid Abtahi and Michael Rady Sleeper Cell clip.After that, I downloaded "Llorenç González and Álvaro Cervantes in El sexo de los ángeles part1."Then, when I clicked on "Older Posts," I was sent all the way to "Beat Marti in Canzun Alpina (2008)."This has caused me some major confusion with the Gonzalez and Cervantes clip sets.How many parts should there be for "Llorenç González and Álvaro Cervantes?"How many parts for "Llorenç González?"and how many parts for "Álvaro Cervantes?"
Ok, there is a problem here. I started at the beginning of today's posts.
ReplyDeleteI downloaded almost everything in the "Clips collection ... part thirteen" post, then downloaded the Omid Abtahi and Michael Rady Sleeper Cell clip.
After that, I downloaded "Llorenç González and Álvaro Cervantes in El sexo de los ángeles part1."
Then, when I clicked on "Older Posts," I was sent all the way to "Beat Marti in Canzun Alpina (2008)."
This has caused me some major confusion with the Gonzalez and Cervantes clip sets.
How many parts should there be for "Llorenç González and Álvaro Cervantes?"
How many parts for "Llorenç González?"
and how many parts for "Álvaro Cervantes?"