Hoping someone reading this thread can help me to identify an older post that was on here. If memory, serves a woman and man are stripped at gunpoint. And the woman is told told to strip the man and suck him, I believe. The man goes full frontal. I feel like it might have been Italian, or Spanish, or Latin...if anyone had ideas of the scene/movie name etc. it would be appreciated.
Hopefully no one will ask whether it is a prosthetic or certain members will chime in with a yes - whether they know or not.
ReplyDeletePlease don't goad them or this will go on forever !!!
DeleteWell... compare this guy's penis to Harry Lawteys' and tell me where Harry's looks real!
DeleteHoping someone reading this thread can help me to identify an older post that was on here. If memory, serves a woman and man are stripped at gunpoint. And the woman is told told to strip the man and suck him, I believe. The man goes full frontal. I feel like it might have been Italian, or Spanish, or Latin...if anyone had ideas of the scene/movie name etc. it would be appreciated.
ReplyDelete