i love surprises because before certain movie airs, i do a lot of research and if the plot doesn't sound like it may have nudity, i let it go. Here, just few days before airing, a lot or reports were writing about male nudity extravaganza and boy, they weren't kidding! Nudity-wise, this was the best Tatort ever, you are not accustomed to see so many penises in prime time. Gutsy actors but even gutsier director! Of course, nudity like that was left to actors from second league (i never even heard of silver fox, Emilio De Marchi), i do know Lasse (he was naked in short Pavels letzter Schuss and Machen wir's auf Finnisch ) and Sascha Alexander was in much-praised series Im Angesicht des Verbrechens; particularly Sascha scene is now the best nude scene ever to be done in Tatort. I know he may not be ideal but it's the occasion ... plus both he and Lasse are well-equipped in southern hemisphere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is so hot! tatort really is a golden mine!
ReplyDeleteI would havae preferred seeing Gersak nude in the locker room, but I'll take what I can get. I like that he's a bit thick, but wish his torso wasn't hairless. Also wish we have a better look at some of the extras in the shower. But wow! This should have been called the nude episode!
ReplyDeleteThe second and third video links no longer work. Would it be possible for them to be reuploaded? Would much appreciate it!
ReplyDelete