Rafe was interviewed and confirmed the nudity which is on a wedding night video accidentally shown to the parents! Brilliant capping. The movie is out in the UK but I havent seen it yet. I think Joseph Millson also shows some skin
Thank you dear Restituda! yes, I too saw it in OZ, and there is a clear photo of Rafe showing his treasures! He has never looked hotter but did much better nudity in Chatterley Affair and Room With a View.
Rafe was interviewed and confirmed the nudity which is on a wedding night video accidentally shown to the parents! Brilliant capping. The movie is out in the UK but I havent seen it yet. I think Joseph Millson also shows some skin
ReplyDeleteI saw the movie here in Australia. Funny film and yes he shows the goods and good they are!!! YUM!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear Restituda! yes, I too saw it in OZ, and there is a clear photo of Rafe showing his treasures! He has never looked hotter but did much better nudity in Chatterley Affair and Room With a View.
ReplyDelete