How come John is brave enough to show his treasures, but Alejandro isn't? I guess that is why the former is Pope!!!! Thank you for your lovely updates today dear Restituda!
Thank you so much! I still consider that the bathing scene of Alejandro Albarracín in Tierra De Lobos is one of my favourite male nudity moments in recent years. I hope he will show more in the upcoming episodes of Borgia as well as the new season of TDL (which seems to be postponed to forever to be aired)
How come John is brave enough to show his treasures, but Alejandro isn't? I guess that is why the former is Pope!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely updates today dear Restituda!
FRALALA or any user:
ReplyDeleteWhat is the name of the actor who appears in the background of this blog? It has more pics like that?
Thank you so much! I still consider that the bathing scene of Alejandro Albarracín in Tierra De Lobos is one of my favourite male nudity moments in recent years. I hope he will show more in the upcoming episodes of Borgia as well as the new season of TDL (which seems to be postponed to forever to be aired)
ReplyDelete