Thursday, April 25, 2013

Personal highlight No.4 in 2013 - Ludwig Blochberger going frontal in Bloch: Die Lavendelkönigin (2013)

best things happen when you don't expect anything to happen, that's what i have learned during the years of watching TV and movies! Usually i have a list of things i need to watch, things that sound promising on paper (sadly, they never deliver) but from my 15 personal highlights in 2012, 12 of them were bang in the head, literally. Like today, i was recording Simon Boer on ORF2, not paying attention to ARD where i knew Ludwig Blochberger was in the cast but the storyline wasn't speaking to me and what happened; Simon didn't show much more than trailer indicated whereas Ludwig produced FATASTIC frontal!!! Bloch did it again, when Pablo Sprungala was on last year and naked, i didn't watch premiere airing either!


6 comments:

  1. Excuse me, I also wrote it on a previous post, but I have problems downloading with upload.net. Could you please post an alternative link? If possible also for the videos of Dejan Cukic and Landon Liboiron. I would really appreciate it, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Restituda for this highlight of 2013!

    Upload.Net doesn't seem to work with Internet Explorer. If you use Google Chrome - perhaps even another browser - you should be able to download form Upload.Net. The same thing happened to me and I was advised by them to use a different browser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using Google Chrome, but I'm not able to download. I also tried with other browsers, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera, but nothing to do. I cleaned the cache and cookies, switched the DNS, I did everything, you can believe me. I'm not the only one person to have this problem, reading the comments, for this reason I'm asking to the administrator to post an alternative link to download files.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you had no luck with Google Chrome - I must have lucked out. You might try contactiong the Uplaod.Net help desk - they got back to me within a day. Here is a link to the clip you need:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/xg12pa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I will try to contact them, it doesn't hurt to try, but at the same time I hope that the administrator of this site will do something to solve this problem. Thank you so much for the link :)

      Delete
  5. This was defitely my personal hightlight, too, Resti. I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday night when I saw Ludwig's nice thick sausage dangling around, especially in the second half of the scene! And how nice to see that he trims his bush so perfectly that ballsucking can be done without any hair in one's mouth... ;-)

    ReplyDelete