Sunday, April 7, 2013

Clips collection ... part seven

ANDREAS PATTON - Hotel Elfie (frontal nudity)


 BERNARD YERLÈS - Ciel mon Prince (frontal nudity)


 DANIËL BOISSEVAIN - Wild Romance (frontal nudity)


 DENNIS GRABOSCH - Alles was zählt (rear nudity) 


 ERIC BALFOUR - Story and making of Texas Chainsaw Massacre (frontal nudity)


 JUSTIN LONG - Taking Chances (rear nudity)


 JALIL LESPERT - Bella Ciao (frontal nudity)


 LEON OCKENDEN - Tripping Over (rear nudity)


 MAX BEESLEY - The Emperor's Wife (frontal nudity)


 PETER LOHMEYER - Zwischen heute und morgen (frontal nudity)


 RUPERT PENRY-JONES - Fatherland (frontal nudity)

5 comments:

  1. Tnak you dear Restituda for the amazing collection! You are THE BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnax again RESTITUDA1 .... for the double delight..... nice waking up early Sunday morning (Euro Time) and finding all the priceless treasures you posted ! Thanx again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posts, like always. U're really the best! Truly!

    I wonder if U would ever accept contributions of videos...

    Anyway, great blog! I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UpLoaded is probably the worst site I have ever used. Please do not upload to this site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danke for Dennis Grabosch!!

    ReplyDelete