I love Steve Tran I didn't knew he made a frontal in this movie. Thank you. But I couldn't download that video. In fact, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem but I've tried to download 2 previous videos from this Uploaded provider. It says the download is going to take 20 minutes but in fact after only one or two, it goes into error. I'm on Opera, maybe I should try with IE, Firefox or Chrome... :(
Thank you Dear Restituda for the great post! Ethan - I cannot download from Uploaded Net using Internet Explorer but it works for me with Google Chrome. Hopefully this will work for you!
Thank you for the tip Anonymous. I won't try with IE then. I've tried with Chrome already and it didn't work either. Last hope, I'm going to try with Firefox...
I've just tried with Firefox and it didn't work either. Like in Chrome, the adfly page that lasts forever and get me stuck there prevents me from going further, it's a real pain, oh well, I give up. Thank you still Restituda for the pictures. ;)
Thank you Greg in the mist. I've downloaded Safari : the only navigator I didn't already had and with it, it worked ! Thank you very much for your advice ! ;)
I love Steve Tran I didn't knew he made a frontal in this movie. Thank you. But I couldn't download that video. In fact, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem but I've tried to download 2 previous videos from this Uploaded provider. It says the download is going to take 20 minutes but in fact after only one or two, it goes into error. I'm on Opera, maybe I should try with IE, Firefox or Chrome... :(
ReplyDeletei don't know how to help, i can download it from any browser on my PC, not an expert but maybe settings prohibits you to download from UL?
DeleteThank you Dear Restituda for the great post!
ReplyDeleteEthan - I cannot download from Uploaded Net using Internet Explorer but it works for me with Google Chrome. Hopefully this will work for you!
Thank you for the tip Anonymous. I won't try with IE then. I've tried with Chrome already and it didn't work either. Last hope, I'm going to try with Firefox...
ReplyDeleteI've just tried with Firefox and it didn't work either. Like in Chrome, the adfly page that lasts forever and get me stuck there prevents me from going further, it's a real pain, oh well, I give up. Thank you still Restituda for the pictures. ;)
ReplyDeleteSafari seems to work fine.
ReplyDeleteThank you Greg in the mist. I've downloaded Safari : the only navigator I didn't already had and with it, it worked ! Thank you very much for your advice ! ;)
ReplyDelete