new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Nice face, I agree .... but horrid dick ... truly one of the ugliest I've ever seen ....and, God knows, I've seen quite a few......
Forgot to say thanks ... truly a great job you are doing here, RESTITUDA1. Thank You.
WHAT A MAN ! THANK YOU RESTI ! ;)
Love him, amazingly bendy!
Thank you Dear Restituda! Anders is stunning - if only he didn't shave his treasures...
Thanks for the clip. Unfortunately, it looks like a double. At the 15s mark you can see that Anders has a very distinguishable mole on his left mid-abdomen. It's absent from the frontal scene at the 19s mark.
agree! i thought as well that it was not him, though in that erection scene he is rather big.Thanks< Restituda, for your greatest work! :)
It is him
Great job
It's not him. In the window he's wearing underwear.
He is a very good looking creature with such a nice thing!:">
Why to put a double if he shows a tremendous hard on in the same movie?
Nice face, I agree .... but horrid dick ... truly one of the ugliest I've ever seen ....and, God knows, I've seen quite a few......
ReplyDeleteForgot to say thanks ... truly a great job you are doing here, RESTITUDA1. Thank You.
DeleteWHAT A MAN ! THANK YOU RESTI ! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove him, amazingly bendy!
ReplyDeleteThank you Dear Restituda! Anders is stunning - if only he didn't shave his treasures...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the clip. Unfortunately, it looks like a double. At the 15s mark you can see that Anders has a very distinguishable mole on his left mid-abdomen. It's absent from the frontal scene at the 19s mark.
ReplyDeleteagree! i thought as well that it was not him, though in that erection scene he is rather big.
DeleteThanks< Restituda, for your greatest work! :)
It is him
DeleteGreat job
ReplyDeleteIt's not him. In the window he's wearing underwear.
ReplyDeleteHe is a very good looking creature with such a nice thing!
ReplyDelete:">
Why to put a double if he shows a tremendous hard on in the same movie?
ReplyDelete