Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Joey Batey in series The White Queen (Ep. The Bad Queen, 2013)

don't don't which one was worst: him or Aneurin Barnard. Why are we cursed with these twinkish, girlish looking actors? Further more, why do so many like them? Ah, mysteries of life!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you Dear Restituda. I agree - would rather have seen a lot more of Max!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Starz or BBC version ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we definitely need more old hairy fat men running around naked. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you think if i don't want to see boys, i will go in other extreme? I want to see more men between 25-45 (and not twinks, boys and everything that looks they could still pull a schoolboy).

      Delete
    2. I want to see more men between 16-35 (and not geriatric clinics, old men and everything that looks they could still pull a decrepit old man).

      You should wear cassocks and live in a monastery!

      Delete
  4. could you post Aneurin's nude scenes if he had any?

    ReplyDelete