Sunday, October 27, 2013

Luca Argentero going frontal in Cha Cha Cha (2013)


8 comments:

  1. As usual, Uploaded is the WORST site to try to download from. I did everything perfectly to get the download FOUR times, and it would not accept the capcha. On the FIFTH try, it said I had maxed out my free tries. Worthless!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi...I can't download... everytime say 'Error'.
      Sombody knows other address from dowlnoad?
      I'm asking the 5 vids of Argentero!
      Thank you so much!

      Delete
    2. If i look at number of downloads, Andreas Rydning erection clip was downloaded 891 times (wow, usually i would say everything over 300 is really good but here almost 900 in less than 5 days), others don't have problems using UL.TO - check setting, pop-ups or ask someone who knows more about it

      Delete
    3. Uploaded may COUNT the failures as downloads. It does go all the way to completing the capcha and then refuses to open the link. That may be why you have so many attempts.

      Delete
    4. if that was true i would expect a lot more complaints

      Delete
  2. Hi from Italy dear Restituda, like you know here is impossible download with Uploaled and Luca Argentero is the most important sex symbol. So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, upload all the clips with Sendspace so we can download them. Thank you. Stefano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's another complaint for you. Maybe people are tired of complaining about Uploaded since you continue to use it.

      Delete
  3. And i'm tired explaining why i use it

    ReplyDelete