new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Beautiful super stud. The David's eyes are amazing and his ass is a delight.
Fralala: You have this scene at 0:12?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyD1JTrr1f0Many thanks.
Yes
Fralala: And when you publish it?
I love David with his VERY HOT swim brief purple with white stripes. The David's green eyes are the most beautiful in the world.David is one of my favorite studs.
Yummy ass!
Dear Restituda: Incredible work as always!
"BEAUTY is the mark God sets upon virtue." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Thanks so much. He is amazing. I have watched his other nude scenes before, this one is also very nice.
Amazing video!
Dave is so hot I love his ass
In einem wort: Wunderbar!
David is absolutely beautiful!
this guy is sooo hooot
All I can say is Y-U-M-M-Y!! Thanks for posting this!
he is so fucking perfect!
Je suis depuis le début "Foudre" et je ne suis pas déçue. J'ai beaucoup aimé la saison 3 et celle la. Ce que j'aime le plus c'est le suspense, les paysages et bien sur David Tournay.
Naja David Tournay ist vielleicht nicht der beste Schauspieler, passt hier aber sehr gut. David findet sich in der Rolle des französischen Liebhabers.
nice ass!!! my friends and I can't stop screaming up and down with joy! thank you for that! :) :) :)
Esse David Tournay é um Gostosao. Sem palavras para definir tamanha beleza!!!
Is this a French serie? That is one of the most perfect asses I've ever seen.
so beautiful! though i really didn't get much idea of foudre....thanks for sharing the hot scene
Do you have more of this tv show or know where can I find it?
¡Qué hermoso actor!
David es escandalosamente hermoso.
Beautiful super stud. The David's eyes are amazing and his ass is a delight.
ReplyDeleteFralala: You have this scene at 0:12?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyD1JTrr1f0
Many thanks.
Yes
DeleteFralala: And when you publish it?
DeleteI love David with his VERY HOT swim brief purple with white stripes. The David's green eyes are the most beautiful in the world.
ReplyDeleteDavid is one of my favorite studs.
Yummy ass!
ReplyDeleteDear Restituda: Incredible work as always!
ReplyDelete"BEAUTY is the mark God sets upon virtue." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much. He is amazing. I have watched his other nude scenes before, this one is also very nice.
ReplyDeleteAmazing video!
ReplyDeleteDave is so hot I love his ass
ReplyDeleteIn einem wort: Wunderbar!
ReplyDeleteDavid is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeletethis guy is sooo hooot
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is Y-U-M-M-Y!! Thanks for posting this!
ReplyDeletehe is so fucking perfect!
ReplyDeleteJe suis depuis le début "Foudre" et je ne suis pas déçue. J'ai beaucoup aimé la saison 3 et celle la. Ce que j'aime le plus c'est le suspense, les paysages et bien sur David Tournay.
ReplyDeleteNaja David Tournay ist vielleicht nicht der beste Schauspieler, passt hier aber sehr gut. David findet sich in der Rolle des französischen Liebhabers.
ReplyDeletenice ass!!! my friends and I can't stop screaming up and down with joy! thank you for that! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteEsse David Tournay é um Gostosao. Sem palavras para definir tamanha beleza!!!
ReplyDeleteIs this a French serie? That is one of the most perfect asses I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteso beautiful! though i really didn't get much idea of foudre....
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing the hot scene
Do you have more of this tv show or know where can I find it?
ReplyDelete¡Qué hermoso actor!
ReplyDeleteDavid es escandalosamente hermoso.
ReplyDelete