new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Thomas Jane in series Hung (Ep. Even Steven or Luckiest Kid in Detroit, 2010)
made a big mistake and deleted all my caps and clips from season 3 i got it; now i have no idea how to get them because the contact also doesn't have them no more (or he doesn't feel like doing them all over again)
Hi. I was wondering whether you know what movie this certain skinny dipping scene is from - and whether you have a clip on it. I watched this video a little while ago but I forgot to save! such a loss!
The scene was this 2 guys who seemed like they're in a complicated relationship. They went out to the forest and saw a pond/lake. The older guy tries to convince the younger/cuter one to skinny dip but at first he resist. They said something like "someone might see" and "no one's gonna see us I promise" and then the older guy started stripping and i think you can see his frontal. then he dived. He then looked back to the young one and said something along the line of "just dive in, the water's incredible" etc eventually the younger one joins in and in the end they were resting naked under the tree and you can see both of their frontals.
I'm dying to know where this scene is from. please reply!
The video quality was real good so I think it's one of the newer movies and If I'm not wrong the actually speaks in English. I couldnt remember any of the names in the video. I could try describe you the younger guy - He's pale and quite muscular and I think he's blonde with short hair. These actors aren't that famous I think, though. Thanks!
Did you know Thomas Jane's naughty bits were visible in the quasi B-scifi movie Nemesis staring Olivier Gruner? it was a bit part
ReplyDeleteI have it, somewhere
DeleteHi. I was wondering whether you know what movie this certain skinny dipping scene is from - and whether you have a clip on it. I watched this video a little while ago but I forgot to save! such a loss!
ReplyDeleteThe scene was this 2 guys who seemed like they're in a complicated relationship. They went out to the forest and saw a pond/lake. The older guy tries to convince the younger/cuter one to skinny dip but at first he resist. They said something like "someone might see" and "no one's gonna see us I promise" and then the older guy started stripping and i think you can see his frontal. then he dived.
He then looked back to the young one and said something along the line of "just dive in, the water's incredible" etc
eventually the younger one joins in and in the end they were resting naked under the tree and you can see both of their frontals.
I'm dying to know where this scene is from. please reply!
More infos: older or newer movie, what language ... it doesn't sound familiar
DeleteThe video quality was real good so I think it's one of the newer movies and If I'm not wrong the actually speaks in English. I couldnt remember any of the names in the video. I could try describe you the younger guy - He's pale and quite muscular and I think he's blonde with short hair. These actors aren't that famous I think, though. Thanks!
Delete