new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Impressive body similar to Mark Ryder, with a perfect ass, hard and delicious. Ricard Sales is very hot.Restituda: And the Part Two?
I love the sensual and extensive cicatrix that Ricard Sales has in his monumental and sculpted body.
If Ricard were my boyfriend I forgive all his infidelities. As a true super stud he can have a harem of women.Restituda: When you publish the second part?
Mini series, first episode as first part, no second video clip
When I see the Ricard's scene automatically increase the temperature in my body. It's incredible!Ricard is a wild bull and an incredible stallion.
Restituda: Many thanks for the discovery of this mini series. I wonder, how many ejaculations have a motivated Ricard Sales in a sexual encounter? Maybe 4 or 5 times?
Impressive body similar to Mark Ryder, with a perfect ass, hard and delicious. Ricard Sales is very hot.
ReplyDeleteRestituda: And the Part Two?
I love the sensual and extensive cicatrix that Ricard Sales has in his monumental and sculpted body.
ReplyDeleteIf Ricard were my boyfriend I forgive all his infidelities. As a true super stud he can have a harem of women.
ReplyDeleteRestituda: When you publish the second part?
Mini series, first episode as first part, no second video clip
DeleteWhen I see the Ricard's scene automatically increase the temperature in my body. It's incredible!
ReplyDeleteRicard is a wild bull and an incredible stallion.
Restituda: Many thanks for the discovery of this mini series.
ReplyDeleteI wonder, how many ejaculations have a motivated Ricard Sales in a sexual encounter? Maybe 4 or 5 times?