new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
I love your posts, thank you. Nevertheless, it is a shame it´s become impossible to dowload the videos because of the ads.
You need to find a way, try google, i'm sure there is a solution out there (ad-blocker maybe?)
Yes, there seem to be some good clips here but it won't let me download any of them as it says the maximum for the hour has been reached. I haven't downloaded anything from Uploaded since this morning.
I sense another page view record coming in your way.Today was over the top great posts.Forever your fan.
nope, actually 10K less than last Sunday
Sorry, this website / URL has been requested to be blocked from AdF.ly
I love your posts, thank you. Nevertheless, it is a shame it´s become impossible to dowload the videos because of the ads.
ReplyDeleteYou need to find a way, try google, i'm sure there is a solution out there (ad-blocker maybe?)
DeleteYes, there seem to be some good clips here but it won't let me download any of them as it says the maximum for the hour has been reached. I haven't downloaded anything from Uploaded since this morning.
ReplyDeleteI sense another page view record coming in your way.
ReplyDeleteToday was over the top great posts.
Forever your fan.
nope, actually 10K less than last Sunday
DeleteSorry, this website / URL has been requested to be blocked from AdF.ly
ReplyDelete