That is a sexy man and was a hot scene. He was in a terrible show called Persons Unknown a couple years back. He stripped down to a pair of white boxerbriefs in the pilot and was HOT. Unfortunately, he then never got sexy through the entire run of the crap who, which I only kept watching in hopes that he would get out of his trousers again.
Ohh god he is awesome, i touched myself thinking in him. He id very hot. His ass us very good too. I want a man like that, i hope that he will become a famous actor with a lot of good movies
That is a sexy man and was a hot scene. He was in a terrible show called Persons Unknown a couple years back. He stripped down to a pair of white boxerbriefs in the pilot and was HOT. Unfortunately, he then never got sexy through the entire run of the crap who, which I only kept watching in hopes that he would get out of his trousers again.
ReplyDeleteOhh god he is awesome, i touched myself thinking in him. He id very hot. His ass us very good too. I want a man like that, i hope that he will become a famous actor with a lot of good movies
ReplyDelete