Monday, March 11, 2013

An idea where everyone could be happy with ...

there were some complaints because i use uploaded.to and i had a GREAT idea where, possibly, everyone could benefit from it! Buying, renting or asking people on net for favours isn't cheap, using adf.ly and uploaded.to enables me to earn a few bucks along the way ... what if ... if i buy premium account on uploaded.to, post username and password on front picture page where everyone could see it and use it (no more waiting, multiple downloads) and i would still be earning by uploading clips on my current uploaded.to account. I am taking a risk since some may use account info elsewhere but what do you think of this idea?

26 comments:

  1. Better to protect your privacy. As long as you use Sendspace half the time, I can live with the "one download per 180 minute period" constraints of Uploaded.to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you do, don't share your account info. They may block it with so many IPs using it. I think people should purchase their own premium account - http://premiumize.me/ is quite cheap for various hosts - I use it. Its the least people can do for the great stuff you share ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the 2 previous comments: don´t share you account info. Only one person needs to abuse your account info and it will all fall back on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You prove a wonderful service here, I really appreciate all your time and effort, please don't endanger that

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also agree with previous comments. Moreover, there are many blogs using uploaded.to and your account will become saturated very quickly. Taking into account that this blog is seen all over the world, you will never have a chance to donwload anything using your own account info.
    Why you don't keep on using sendspace to host your videos as you did before. it was very practical. Anyway, whatever you decide everybody should just respect it, can't really understand how people ara capable to complain about what you're doing, I mean you are providing us with free interesting videos!

    Thanks a lot for this hard job. Greetings from Paris ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly don't mind the way things are (I have issues with sendspace's download cap, but...). I would say leave it as is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please don't share your info on the net! It isn't safe and you are too kind... I wouldn't want anyone to abuse your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I disagree. I prefer the old system.

    The Uploaded download is NOT effective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't mind the Uploaded download. It's your blog, and there's no reason (other than your own kindness) why you should have to take a risk to cater to people who can't stand waiting to get FREE vids.

    Maybe splitting it up between Uploaded and SendSpace would fix the problem, like the first commenter said. For posts with multiple vids, use SendSpace to avoid the wait, and use Uploaded for single vid posts.

    Either way, I'm not paying for it, so I'm cool with whatever you decide (as should be everyone). I'm touched that you care so much about your readers though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is what i had in mind, it's not like i will do uploaded.to from now on exclusive, sendspace will still be used in majority

      Delete
  10. First and foremost, i want to say Thank you for this blog. I enjoy visiting everyday. When I saw that last post, I almost went crazy. Please, NEVER share your info with anyone especially people online. There are many smart hackers online that may steal your hard earned money or even your identity. This is free, if people want to bitch over it, tell them to buy all of the movies or boxsets to see the scenes of male skin. I'm pretty sure they will change their tune. Thanks again. Eddie from Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,

    even if you want to do it, Uploaded does not allow downloads from different IP-adresses. Your account will be blocked for 24hours then.

    ReplyDelete
  12. RESTITUDA1 Thanx for your unparalled generosity. Please do not share any infos online. Be careful. Be smart. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so pleased to see that all the responses are so reasonable and non-selfish! Whenever I see a comment complaining about the download websites I want to scream. IT'S FREE. People should be grateful for this frequently updated, high-quality, FREE content, no matter what website you have to download it from... I certainly am.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so pleased to see that all the responses are so reasonable and non-selfish. Whenever I see a comment complaining about the download websites, I want to scream. IT'S FREE. People should be grateful to have access to such high-quality, frequently updated, FREE content, no matter what website they need to download it from... I certainly am!

    Thanks for everything you post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would just say use sendspace, I've kind of got used to it. I'd be wary about buying an account to uploaded as so many of these places get shut down then you have lost your money.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm fine with the adfly. It's only one short step before getting to the download. It's a bit more difficult to use at Realit Male where you must navitage through several ads -- and often still can't download the clip. Here, it's easy -- and if you can make some money for the service you provide -- so much the better. People shouldn't complain!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so nice... but don't!! Forget the stupid haters. People will complain online no matter what you do for them. Don't take a huge risk for the sake of trolls. Keep doing what you're doing and forget the dumb haters.

    Thanks for the greatest web page ever. Don't change a thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never commented before, but I visit your blog all the time. I don't like the wait on Uploaded either, but I agree with the above posters...don't pose a risk to yourself just because people have complained. You maintain this blog, you have the BEST QUALITY postings of this kind anywhere. . .you do what works for YOU, and we'll either enjoy it on your terms, or pay for the service to get the pics faster if we're that impatient. Thank you for a really GREAT page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm fine with adfly, I know why it is there. It is your blog and your decision. However, as a user trying to donwnload a single clip from your blog on uploaded right now it is telling me it is going to take 37 minutes!! I never had that problem with sendspace, plus you could get around the multiple downloads thing with sendspace.

    Sorry, this isn't a rant but as someone with only short periods of time free to surf this kind of rules me out from using your site.

    But best of luck as you continue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. THANK YOU Very much for the wonderful service that u provide. Really really grateful for it. I'm always happy with whatever u provide if its sendspace or uploaded.

    But I do have a simple suggestion for u... PLZ PLZ PLZ don't share ur private information with others.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 1. Thank you for the great clips and caps!

    2. Continue with the way things are going - Sendspace for most, Uploaded if you have too.

    3. If people complain, tell them to cap and download their own damn movies! You are providing amazing clips - if we have to wait a little to download, so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for your service! I can't wait everyday to see what the updates are!

    Please protect your privacy and do not share your account access.

    I personally prefer Sendspace, but from time to time using Uploaded is Ok I guess. I can definitely live with that. Just try to balance between your Sendspace upload and Uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Restituda,

    I have an important question to ask you. Can you contact me at antineos@yahoo.fr?

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete