Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ola Rapace going frontal in series Stockholm - Båstad (Ep.3, 2011)




12 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love Ola! But you missed the best part of the episode where Ola is sitting with the guard and stands up and cheers, meanwhile his dick is swinging up and down :)

    At 32:22

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYmDnBZLVNs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps just another comment about Uploaded. The site is very unfair to free users. I don't mind wait times or putting in codes...but even when the correct code is put in, it is rejected. It just makes the whole process so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please post the part where he stood up? The youtube vid's a bit blurred. Appreciate all your work. I hope you don't stop posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i never noticed that one, i don't have it, sorry

      Delete
  4. I agree, Uploaded is really crappy to the "end-user". Waiting 3 hours after you download a 3MB file is ridiculous. It diminishes this otherwise awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's not true, i'm using it and it downloads at 70Kb/s

      Delete
    2. Hi sorry, it's a bit off topic but I would love to know who's the man in the profile picture of this blog (the one next to the woman in the locker). He is so hot!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the high quality clips! Hope you have a high quality clip of him standing up! Its stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where could I download this video? Thank you for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Where could I download this video? Thank you for the help."

    Pls ignore my above questions. :)

    But I have also one more question:

    Who is that boy on the above main picture?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Une bonne trompe qui s'agite bien quand il court !

    ReplyDelete