Thanks for the clip--love Wiik! Hate to complain, but coming back to uploaded after an hour and 20 minute wait to try to download a second clip (one only allowed per hour I guess), still doesn't work. Very frustrating.
We all admire you, Resti, and are deeply grateful for the wonderful work you do on our behalf, but the use of Uploaded is a terrible price to ask us to pay. It has to be the WORST service of its kind in the world. I, for one, would prefer to pay you directly through some kind of donation system via Paypal. Please reconsider using Uploaded.
I will never except any kind of money, from no one! I know it's pain in the ass but if you have an account there (account to log in, not premium account), you can still download at 70Kb/s (at least that's my download rate) and there aren't so many ul uploads here.
Thanks for the clip--love Wiik! Hate to complain, but coming back to uploaded after an hour and 20 minute wait to try to download a second clip (one only allowed per hour I guess), still doesn't work. Very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteWe all admire you, Resti, and are deeply grateful for the wonderful work you do on our behalf, but the use of Uploaded is a terrible price to ask us to pay. It has to be the WORST service of its kind in the world. I, for one, would prefer to pay you directly through some kind of donation system via Paypal. Please reconsider using Uploaded.
DeleteI will never except any kind of money, from no one! I know it's pain in the ass but if you have an account there (account to log in, not premium account), you can still download at 70Kb/s (at least that's my download rate) and there aren't so many ul uploads here.
DeletePowerful, beautiful and tasty child stud.
ReplyDelete