Sunday, March 31, 2013

Clips collection ... part four

KAI SCHEVE - Girlfriends (rear nudity)



MATTHIAS ZIESING - Unter den Linden (frontal nudity)



PATRICK MÜLLER - Unter Uns (rear nudity)



RALF SCHMITZ - Schmitz komm raus! (rear nudity)



SEAN MAGUIRE - Sunburn (rear nudity)



STEPHAN LUCA - Die Albertis (frontal nudity)



THORTSEN FELLER - Berlin, Berlin (rear nudity)



TOBIAS LICHT - Alles was zählt (rear nudity)



TRISTAN GEMMILL - Distant Shores (rear nudity)



THORE SCHÖLERMANN - Verbotene Liebe (rear nudity)



WES RAMSEY - Dark Honeymoon (rear nudity)



WILL MELLOR - Sorted (rear nudity)

14 comments:

  1. Restituda: Thank you very much for posting the beautiful, YOUNG and super studs of Schölermann Thore, Patrick Müller and Thorsten Feller.

    Could you post the following sequence?

    http://casperfan.blogspot.com.ar/search/label/Patrick%20Mueller

    Thank you for using Sendspace. The downloads are so fast and convenient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have the clip somewhere, the pile of CDs i went hrough didn't have it (i have like 100 burnt CDs)

      Delete
  2. Thorsten Feller has an incredibly delicious ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fast becoming my favorite posts on your blog. I have been looking for the Sean Maguire clip since forever. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for using Sendspace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Restituda/Fralala: Could you post the following sequence?

    http://casperfan.blogspot.com.ar/search/label/Brian%20Vriends

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog, I love it :D I was wondering, who's the guy on the big photo on top of the blog?
    Thanks for the pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post I love them ! Do you have any video like those from Quebec ? That would be great.

    Thanks for the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I was wondering if you would be able to upload the Thorsten feller and Tobias Licht clips? Would be much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete