I love that Oliver Stone didn't skimp on the locker room nudity as most football films do. I thought the scene with the guy with the huge wang on display while talking to Cameron was a bit gratuitous though. I'd think most guys would at least try to cover up out of respect. Also love the two beefy white guys with their asses on display. A lot of the extras were former football players -- and they certainly have those football physiques! The VHS version actually pans a bit lower in all of the scenes, but the resolution is crap.
I love that Oliver Stone didn't skimp on the locker room nudity as most football films do. I thought the scene with the guy with the huge wang on display while talking to Cameron was a bit gratuitous though. I'd think most guys would at least try to cover up out of respect. Also love the two beefy white guys with their asses on display. A lot of the extras were former football players -- and they certainly have those football physiques! The VHS version actually pans a bit lower in all of the scenes, but the resolution is crap.
ReplyDelete