Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Volkan Isbert in soap Alles was zählt (Ep.1606, 2013)

is AWZ going back to golden year 2010 when they had 13 nude scenes in a year? January and already packing with nudity and not couple of frames nude shots but really good ones. I hope to see more of Volkan, he may play wannabe macho but he's adorable. Funny scene!


6 comments:

  1. I waited for those screencaps this Volkan is really cute .

    Follow me at twitter: jaredsmith784

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to bother you, but I can't get rid of that bee to get to sendspace and download the clip. Can you help? Thank you! And, of course, thank you for the great job you do finding all these "treasures"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need to wait till timer runs down on top of the page, click on 'skip ad' and you are transfered to sendspace link; hope it helps

      Delete
    2. It works. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. may he shows something this evening.
    sex scene with zoe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing today, maybe tomorrow, the scene came up at the end

      Delete