new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Alexander Becht going frontal in series Die Bergretter (Ep. Filmriss, 2013)
you never know what the story plot understands under 'naked' and in these times ... what a shocker but sadly the guy does not a thing for me! But i was more than happy to finally see Markus Brandl naked, that one is coming on next!
Alexander is an absolute marvel even with that garish tattoo. Markus is bordering on the irrelevant, for me. De gustibus! Funny but whenever I "imagined" you (Restituda1) I "imagined" you more or less like Alexander... In all cases, thanx for your clips.I had missed the program.
Thank you, Restituda, this blond stud is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteDo you know if Gaspard Ulliel has ever done a frontal scene anywhere? Would you post it? Thanks.
And has Grégoire Leprince-Ringuet only got naked in La princesse de Montpensier and Roses à Crédit?
Alexander is an absolute marvel even with that garish tattoo.
ReplyDeleteMarkus is bordering on the irrelevant, for me. De gustibus!
Funny but whenever I "imagined" you (Restituda1) I "imagined" you more or less like Alexander...
In all cases, thanx for your clips.I had missed the program.
Thank you dear Restituda for another wonderful post!!!!
ReplyDeleteI especially notice he has a very nice ass, thank you for sharing Resti
ReplyDeleteIn GZSZ, he had a flatter ass;may be he did a harder work out.
DeleteAlexander is so beautiful - Thank You very much.
ReplyDeleteLenny for ever and ever.He's still my wet dream.
ReplyDeleteAlexander Becht é meu sonho encantado. Ele é lindo... um verdadeiro deus grego.
ReplyDelete