new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
What a lovely guy dear Restituda! Thank you! Gosh, I wish he'd shown his treasures though!
Who is the MAN in the TOP photo That has the name of the blog on it. I would love to find the clearest picture download it and then cut off the women and put him in my beautiful naked men folder
If only all these movies or tv shows with full frontal male nudity were in HD Cocks can't be clear or large enough. :)
What a lovely guy dear Restituda! Thank you! Gosh, I wish he'd shown his treasures though!
ReplyDeleteWho is the MAN in the TOP photo That has the name of the blog on it. I would love to find the clearest picture download it and then cut off the women and put him in my beautiful naked men folder
ReplyDeleteIf only all these movies or tv shows with full frontal male nudity were in HD Cocks can't be clear or large enough. :)
ReplyDelete