new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Evan Gomez and William McNamara in web series DTLA (Ep.3, 2012)
i hope viewers here won't get mad but wise man told me i could earn money if i use this and that site when uploading clips; in many cases is just 'skip ad' to come to sendspace link but if anyone has problems, let me know
Been a long time fan and was really happy you comae back after the first blog closed down. That said, there's another clip blog that uses the same ad.fly thing to save money and it is a HORRIBLE experience. I hate going there even though the clip are usually good.
These little links usually lock, take forever to get to sendspace, and almost always go to a "Linkbucks" webpage with some disgusting (read unattractive) women porn pages where they mostly moan and do weird things with vibrators! Ugh, I like girls too, but these ads do become irritating and a pain in the ass. Usually, I just give up trying to download the clip.
Please, please, reconsider. I'll still visit, but the experience won't be as fun.... Thanks for reading.
i hate this linksite as well. my firefox won't direct me anywhere so i usually have to change the browser in order to get to the link. which is a minor inconvenience for me, but as long as it's worth it financially for you i'm fine with it. you do all this great work here so i guess having minor problems with a linksite is fine if you at least get something back for your work then. still i have to say that there are way better link collect money thingy sites out there that don't cause that many problems and pay (probably) just as well. so anyways, i'm supportive whatever you do as long as you keep up the great work :)
Resti -- you do a hugely important service and many of us are forever in your debt for both the quality and quantity of your captures/clips. While I understand the necessity of raising some extra funds to cover your costs and reward your hard work, I truly believe you ought to simply directly ask your fans to contribute via Paypal or some other more direct fashion. I know that I would happily donate to such a cause!
Hi Restituda....
ReplyDeleteBeen a long time fan and was really happy you comae back after the first blog closed down. That said, there's another clip blog that uses the same ad.fly thing to save money and it is a HORRIBLE experience. I hate going there even though the clip are usually good.
These little links usually lock, take forever to get to sendspace, and almost always go to a "Linkbucks" webpage with some disgusting (read unattractive) women porn pages where they mostly moan and do weird things with vibrators! Ugh, I like girls too, but these ads do become irritating and a pain in the ass. Usually, I just give up trying to download the clip.
Please, please, reconsider. I'll still visit, but the experience won't be as fun.... Thanks for reading.
i hate this linksite as well. my firefox won't direct me anywhere so i usually have to change the browser in order to get to the link. which is a minor inconvenience for me, but as long as it's worth it financially for you i'm fine with it. you do all this great work here so i guess having minor problems with a linksite is fine if you at least get something back for your work then. still i have to say that there are way better link collect money thingy sites out there that don't cause that many problems and pay (probably) just as well. so anyways, i'm supportive whatever you do as long as you keep up the great work :)
ReplyDeleteMy vote goes for getting rid of it too. Firefox.
ReplyDeleteResti -- you do a hugely important service and many of us are forever in your debt for both the quality and quantity of your captures/clips. While I understand the necessity of raising some extra funds to cover your costs and reward your hard work, I truly believe you ought to simply directly ask your fans to contribute via Paypal or some other more direct fashion. I know that I would happily donate to such a cause!
ReplyDeletethat has never or will ever be an option; i will never except money
Delete