new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
if you pause it at the right moment you see he's got something in his hand? could that really be his dick? anyone got an idea?
I think it is his dick... I'm pretty sure the cum is fake though...
I am not really sure I do not think they can fake cum that easy I do believe this boy really is masturbating in this movie. I have seen gay porn movies faker than this just saying.
The link is down. Could you upload it again, please?
if you pause it at the right moment you see he's got something in his hand? could that really be his dick? anyone got an idea?
ReplyDeleteI think it is his dick... I'm pretty sure the cum is fake though...
ReplyDeleteI am not really sure I do not think they can fake cum that easy I do believe this boy really is masturbating in this movie. I have seen gay porn movies faker than this just saying.
ReplyDeleteThe link is down. Could you upload it again, please?
ReplyDelete