Why did yolu cjange uploading the files to Uploaded.net which is total crap? It's impossible to donwload files from there unless you pay for premium and not everybody can afford that! Real pity 'cos your webpage used to rock!
Thanks for all your trouble Resti. Uploaded says I've reached my limit for "the hour" and I've uploaded a total of only one vid, which was well over two hours ago.
Why did yolu cjange uploading the files to Uploaded.net which is total crap? It's impossible to donwload files from there unless you pay for premium and not everybody can afford that!
ReplyDeleteReal pity 'cos your webpage used to rock!
Thanks for all your trouble Resti. Uploaded says I've reached my limit for "the hour" and I've uploaded a total of only one vid, which was well over two hours ago.
ReplyDeleteplease can you upload videos of Chris Messina from the movie "28 hotel rooms"?
ReplyDeletethanks!!
and Zachary Booth from keep the lights on
ReplyDeletethanksss
yes i want download this , but i can't please change the download
ReplyDelete