new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Hey Restituda, I love this blog. It is one of the best! BUT, Uploaded is one of the WORST file sharing sites. Sendspace was much better! :-(
I have beeb trying to download from Upload for over six hours. Could you repost with Sendspace please!!!
the problem is; with so many clips i only keep the one that are dear to me, other get deleted, i'm sorry
Restituda please sendspace!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Restituda, I love this blog. It is one of the best! BUT, Uploaded is one of the WORST file sharing sites. Sendspace was much better! :-(
ReplyDeleteI have beeb trying to download from Upload for over six hours. Could you repost with Sendspace please!!!
ReplyDeletethe problem is; with so many clips i only keep the one that are dear to me, other get deleted, i'm sorry
DeleteRestituda please sendspace!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete