Monday, November 11, 2013

Personal highlight No.11 in 2013 - Dar Salim going frontal in series Bron/Broen season 2 (Ep.8, 2013)

My favourite kind of surprises, out of nowhere, almost giving me a heart-attack! Been lusting over him since the series Dicte, was hoping for nudity there but it never happened. Bron/Broen (Swedish/Danish collaboration) had fantastic frontal in season one by Magnus Krepper, naturally one would expect something similar in season two; at first my hopes were attached to hunky Claes Bang but he got killed two episodes ago. 


8 comments:

  1. He looks semi-erect in this frontal scene, probably fluffed for his penis to look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't see why he would do that, looks like Vinzenz Kiefer in Glück, some guys just look that way, this is still television stuff

      Delete
  2. Anyone having trouble downloading clips? I keep getting rederected to adfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, same here re adfly....VERY irritating! I just wait the requisite few seconds so I can click it away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't click it away for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not a matter of 5 seconds... it's about half of your work being literally destroyed from ad.fly.
    About half of your video links are invalid for me.. from every computer, cell phone, tab I could try and with ever internet provider, these downloads are impossible. Really, really frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I keep getting redirected to this Safe Web Alliance page which states, "the site you were about to visit (adfly) may harm your computer!" It is very hard to get it to not redirect to this even when you tell it to stay on page.

    ReplyDelete