Don't be ridiculous, you idiots are the ones messing up this blog. Why have so many complains while downloading HD clips for free? What the fuck would you idiots do if the Restituda1 stops posting just because all the bullshits you shit-heads has made?
People need to stop writing comments/making ridiculous request like this - it's not like you are paying to view this blog nor paying to download the high quality clips. If you support this blog or really want to download the clip, I'm sure you can wait 5 seconds to skip the ad.
You don't understand that this is not about complaining for a 5 second wait. There's a bad issue with a good amount of the downloads. On these downloads, Ad.fly keeps giving a broken link, and downloading is completely impossible. It seems that not every user has this trouble... for my part, I have it on every computer, smartphone and tablet I tried with, with every internet line I could experiment... some links work fine, others simply don't. So, it's obvious that people keep complaining about ad.fly. Believe me, it's quite frustrating to find about 50% of invalid links.
Apparently, ALL my possible settings (android on various devices, windows 7, windows xp, with various browsers and various internet connections from different providers) are causing the problem. Or maybe, ad.fly is VERY FAULTY, at least for some regions. Of course, I can only give many big thanks to you for your work (particularly for the pics, which are there anyway!)... but ad.fly's problems are very real.
Of course I wait the 5 seconds countdown before clicking... but for some links it works, while for others it's totally impossible to get the correct link.
Pls remove that adfly... Its ruining your blog. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree more - great blog being spoiled by pop-ups...
ReplyDeleteDon't be ridiculous, you idiots are the ones messing up this blog.
ReplyDeleteWhy have so many complains while downloading HD clips for free?
What the fuck would you idiots do if the Restituda1 stops posting just because all the bullshits you shit-heads has made?
People need to stop writing comments/making ridiculous request like this - it's not like you are paying to view this blog nor paying to download the high quality clips. If you support this blog or really want to download the clip, I'm sure you can wait 5 seconds to skip the ad.
ReplyDeleteYou don't understand that this is not about complaining for a 5 second wait.
ReplyDeleteThere's a bad issue with a good amount of the downloads. On these downloads, Ad.fly keeps giving a broken link, and downloading is completely impossible.
It seems that not every user has this trouble... for my part, I have it on every computer, smartphone and tablet I tried with, with every internet line I could experiment... some links work fine, others simply don't.
So, it's obvious that people keep complaining about ad.fly. Believe me, it's quite frustrating to find about 50% of invalid links.
WHATEVER.
DeleteI checked most of the links lately and they all work fine for me so my limited knowledge is telling me your setting are causing the problem
DeleteApparently, ALL my possible settings (android on various devices, windows 7, windows xp, with various browsers and various internet connections from different providers) are causing the problem. Or maybe, ad.fly is VERY FAULTY, at least for some regions.
DeleteOf course, I can only give many big thanks to you for your work (particularly for the pics, which are there anyway!)... but ad.fly's problems are very real.
wait for 5 seconds and then click "skip ad" done.
DeleteOf course I wait the 5 seconds countdown before clicking... but for some links it works, while for others it's totally impossible to get the correct link.
DeletePlease, could someone explain what happened that they punished this man?
ReplyDeleteHere a nice clip behind-the-scene:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaoV6zrR80&index=11&list=PLD4B6E9715E4BE251