new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Thank you Dear Restituda for the miraculous post!
Wow... I wanna see his cock
omg... that adfly is terrible. who said its only 5mins. I left it and i went to the grocery and its still in that adfly shit... this is ruining your precious blog. really!
you have to wait just for 5 seconds and then click "skip ad" ---> voila, u can download the file in sendspace.
please reupload this file... it doesn't exist on server anymore :(
Thank you Dear Restituda for the miraculous post!
ReplyDeleteWow... I wanna see his cock
ReplyDeleteomg... that adfly is terrible. who said its only 5mins. I left it and i went to the grocery and its still in that adfly shit... this is ruining your precious blog. really!
ReplyDeleteyou have to wait just for 5 seconds and then click "skip ad" ---> voila, u can download the file in sendspace.
Deleteplease reupload this file... it doesn't exist on server anymore :(
ReplyDelete