Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tim Wilde naked in opening credits of serie Hammer und Sichl (2013)

you don't see a lot of nudity happening in opening credits, here is one

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Dear Restituda fro today's superb posts! Tim has a great bum, but needed to show us his front too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Restituda. Do you have a clip of this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this will be featured in following episodes, nothing in episode 1

      Delete
  3. Hey Resti!
    If you're still having a problem with your caps changing color in your posts, auto enhance in your Google+ profile is probably turned on. I tried the following steps on my blog and it fixed my problem:

    Connect to your Google + account.
    Click on Home > Settings.
    Scroll to the "Auto Enhance" section.
    Uncheck "Automatically enhance new photos".
    Click on the "Back to Google+" link.

    Hope this helps! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed your instructions so we will see if it helps, thank you for step by step move, i would be too dumb to do it without it

      Delete