new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Hallo Fralala, hast Du Jochen Schropp in der TV-Show "I can do that!" damals übersehen, oder hast Du ihn nur nicht gepostet?Hier ist der Clip (in HD) und ein Bild (falls Du es im Blog posten möchtest):http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/jsbXtBXm/file.htmlhttp://www84.zippyshare.com/i/ifUPtHj2/6932633/Jochen%20Schropp%20I%20can%20do%20that!.jpgOder hattest Du es schon?
i never watched the show, thank you for the clip
I have some more shirtless stuff of him from Ice Bucket Challenge and series "Mila". And another one where he jumps into water.
Hallo Fralala, hast Du Jochen Schropp in der TV-Show "I can do that!" damals übersehen, oder hast Du ihn nur nicht gepostet?
ReplyDeleteHier ist der Clip (in HD) und ein Bild (falls Du es im Blog posten möchtest):
http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/jsbXtBXm/file.html
http://www84.zippyshare.com/i/ifUPtHj2/6932633/Jochen%20Schropp%20I%20can%20do%20that!.jpg
Oder hattest Du es schon?
i never watched the show, thank you for the clip
DeleteI have some more shirtless stuff of him from Ice Bucket Challenge and series "Mila". And another one where he jumps into water.
Delete