new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
I found some fucking great footage of Martin Gruber in "Traumschiff" (2015), it's like "Adam looking for Eve", just clothed (haha), he looks so fit and beautiful, check it out here:http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/fNNSCl1z/file.htmlLike it?
have it but i didn't post it due to semi-naked kid
Do you have it in better quality, mine is not really the very best. THANKS ;)I have found more clips of Martin, do you know them?Martin Gruber (1):http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/dE5HYR04/file.htmlMartin Gruber (2):http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/JHHttaXC/file.html
I found some fucking great footage of Martin Gruber in "Traumschiff" (2015), it's like "Adam looking for Eve", just clothed (haha), he looks so fit and beautiful, check it out here:
ReplyDeletehttp://www93.zippyshare.com/v/fNNSCl1z/file.html
Like it?
have it but i didn't post it due to semi-naked kid
ReplyDeleteDo you have it in better quality, mine is not really the very best. THANKS ;)
DeleteI have found more clips of Martin, do you know them?
Martin Gruber (1):
http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/dE5HYR04/file.html
Martin Gruber (2):
http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/JHHttaXC/file.html