new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Restituda: And the posts of young and cute actors as Philipp Danne, Martiño Rivas and Rodrigo Guirao, among others?I hate the fat, ugly and old men. You have to privilege the beauty and youth.Best wishes!
No one care about your comments so FUCK OFF~~~~~~~~
I want to say to the prior commentarist that these men aren't fat, ugly or old. They are mature and handsome and I like them.
The ageing Romeo jealous of the young buck.
Sissy!
Restituda:
ReplyDeleteAnd the posts of young and cute actors as Philipp Danne, Martiño Rivas and Rodrigo Guirao, among others?
I hate the fat, ugly and old men. You have to privilege the beauty and youth.
Best wishes!
No one care about your comments so FUCK OFF~~~~~~~~
DeleteI want to say to the prior commentarist that these men aren't fat, ugly or old. They are mature and handsome and I like them.
ReplyDeleteThe ageing Romeo jealous of the young buck.
DeleteSissy!
ReplyDelete