while i still have more 150.000 caps and around 1100 clips that i could post, i decided from now on i will try to cap maximal 5-10 caps per clip, starting today, so it will be mix of frame to frame posting to only a few caps per posting; no one wins if i make 5000 caps for one movie (Drink Me for example), i would save time capping and uploading, i must be hardcore ... but i will try to cap more with good stuff, promise!
is this a welcomed news or not?
totally welcome news, you don't have to waste your time capping each and every sencond of the video. your'e doing a great job, thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteYou run a fantastic website and I am very grateful to you for your resourcefulness and dedication. Thank You. I think your decision to reduce the number of caps is a good one - quality rather quantity. I am sure you will make good decisions on how to achieve this.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dear Restituda! Your site is the best anywhere - whatever you can do to save some time and effort is entirely welcome! You are THE most generous poster ANYWHERE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't think anyone will mind about this, and so what if they do? I am truly grateful for your dedication and effort, and I'm glad you've made this decision to make more time for yourself!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your hard work.
ReplyDeleteI agree, totally welcome news! Thank you very much Restituda!
ReplyDeleteI so appreciate your wonderful work. Whatever works best for you is fine with me!
ReplyDeletesounds great, whatever keeps your effort manageable
ReplyDeletemy slow (low-power) machine will love it :-)
just do whats easier. love your blog
ReplyDeleteCompletely understandable! Continue the good work and thank you so much! :D
ReplyDeleteYes, please! It's a great idea! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a great idea. Thx
ReplyDelete(Off topic)
ReplyDeleteHow can i send you a clip from the brazilian movie Rat Fever (Febre do Rato in portuguese), with great frontal shots from Juliano Cazarre, Vitor Araujo and Hugo Gila?
Also Juliano Cazarre has amazing nude scenes in "Neon Bull" !
DeleteI think it's a great idea. I prefer just having a few caps for each clip.
ReplyDeleteTotally agree, good news !
ReplyDeleteYou're the best!
ReplyDelete