new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Thank you Dear Restituda for today's treasures! I cannot wait to see Martin;s!!!!
Is there anyway to download the movie? I watched the trailer and it looks really interesting. Would love to watch the whole thing.
out in theaters in March but i'm hoping some store will have in second half of the 2016
Dear Resti, how do you know about Martin's frontal in that movie? Did he said something about it or is there any confirmation?
i asked someone who saw it and i was told frontal happens when Cem Alkan is helping Martin Walde to put underwear on in the hospital (cap of his butt was posted on the blog) ... when you ask actors directly, they always say 'see the movie'
Thank you very much for your answer! I can't wait to see movie!
Thank you Dear Restituda for today's treasures! I cannot wait to see Martin;s!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs there anyway to download the movie? I watched the trailer and it looks really interesting. Would love to watch the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteout in theaters in March but i'm hoping some store will have in second half of the 2016
DeleteDear Resti, how do you know about Martin's frontal in that movie? Did he said something about it or is there any confirmation?
Deletei asked someone who saw it and i was told frontal happens when Cem Alkan is helping Martin Walde to put underwear on in the hospital (cap of his butt was posted on the blog) ... when you ask actors directly, they always say 'see the movie'
DeleteThank you very much for your answer! I can't wait to see movie!
ReplyDelete