" wait for those 5 seconds to expire (on top, right corner) and click 'skips ads', don't push any other button "
That's what I get: Please disable your ad blocker! Bitte deaktiviere Deinen Werbeblocker! Veuillez désactiver votre bloqueur de publicité! Por favor, desactive el bloqueador de anuncios!
No way to go on
Any more suggestions ? I don't trust eliminatig my ad-blocker. When I tried it - on your site - there was an ad almost "forcing" me to get a filipino bride, the last thing I need at this point of my life ........ I had to turn off my PC and do a complete anti-virus scan.
These new links are putting all of your readers' computers at risk. If you agree to delete your ad blocker, you will get up to 5 windows that try to install software to your PC!
Dear Restituda, may please post the great full frontal nudity of Karl Markovics in german tv series Polizeiruf 110? It is still available in ARD Mediathek. Thank you so much in advance.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete" wait for those 5 seconds to expire (on top, right corner) and click 'skips ads', don't push any other button "
ReplyDeleteThat's what I get:
Please disable your ad blocker!
Bitte deaktiviere Deinen Werbeblocker!
Veuillez désactiver votre bloqueur de publicité!
Por favor, desactive el bloqueador de anuncios!
No way to go on
Any more suggestions ? I don't trust eliminatig my ad-blocker.
When I tried it - on your site - there was an ad almost "forcing" me to get a filipino bride, the last thing I need at this point of my life ........
I had to turn off my PC and do a complete anti-virus scan.
Dangerous.
These new links are putting all of your readers' computers at risk. If you agree to delete your ad blocker, you will get up to 5 windows that try to install software to your PC!
ReplyDeleteDear Restituda, may please post the great full frontal nudity of Karl Markovics in german tv series Polizeiruf 110? It is still available in ARD Mediathek. Thank you so much in advance.
ReplyDelete