Thank you for your hard work Restituda! I was wondering if you could help me identify a movie in which you posted a scene from a while ago. It featured a man being hosed down in an underground place, and a woman with a gun came and rescued him. He then took the gun and left. Do you remember what the name of that film was? Thanks
They were both Caucasian, he was in early 30s, nude, she had blond hair I think, it was kind of dark and it took place at night. He escaped and stole a car. I don't remember the language, sorry
Thank you for your hard work Restituda! I was wondering if you could help me identify a movie in which you posted a scene from a while ago. It featured a man being hosed down in an underground place, and a woman with a gun came and rescued him. He then took the gun and left. Do you remember what the name of that film was? Thanks
ReplyDeletemaybe you remember the language, how he looked, how she looked?
DeleteThey were both Caucasian, he was in early 30s, nude, she had blond hair I think, it was kind of dark and it took place at night. He escaped and stole a car. I don't remember the language, sorry
ReplyDelete