My browser—Firefox 35.0.1—gave me the same warning ("Blocked: May contain a virus or spyware") after the download completed. It's the first time I've EVER seen a warning like that. Will try again later and let you know if it works or not.
Another Anonymous here. I tried to download this file yesterday using Firefox. I ended up getting this warning: "Blocked: May contain a virus or spyware." So no download. I just now tried to download it again and got the same warning as yesterday. I do appreciate all your hard work, Fralala. I'm sorry this upload isn't working.
To all Firefox users: You can get the file to download if you uncheck "Block reported attack sites" under Tools>Options>Security and hit ok before the download finishes.
This worked for me, and I scanned the file with AVG and no threat was found. I hope this helps.
Thanks! I (temporarily) changed the Firefox security settings as you suggested and the download worked. It's strange that this was getting blocked otherwise. But I will note that when I click on the link above, the first page that pops up with the advertisement, I get a "dangerous page" warning. But it's not the first time that's happened. I normally just click "skip ad" and go right to the download with no problem. This is the first time I have actually had a download blocked.
Thank you Dear Restituda for today's wonderful posts! You are SOOOOOOOOOO generous to us!!!!
ReplyDeleteSame for me, virus warning
ReplyDeletei downloaded the file and nothing was wrong
ReplyDeleteMy browser—Firefox 35.0.1—gave me the same warning ("Blocked: May contain a virus or spyware") after the download completed. It's the first time I've EVER seen a warning like that. Will try again later and let you know if it works or not.
ReplyDeleteTried to download again, but got the same warning message. Maybe you should re-upload it to Share-Online?
ReplyDeleteSame for me about that warning.
ReplyDeleteI got the warning too in Google Chrome - though I have never seen that warning before in that manner.
ReplyDeletei re-uploaded the clip, tell me if it's working now, i tried again and no problems, again
ReplyDeletestill not working for me... first time I see this happening with a clip dl
ReplyDeleteStill get a malicious warning from Chrome.
ReplyDeleteAnother Anonymous here. I tried to download this file yesterday using Firefox. I ended up getting this warning: "Blocked: May contain a virus or spyware." So no download. I just now tried to download it again and got the same warning as yesterday. I do appreciate all your hard work, Fralala. I'm sorry this upload isn't working.
ReplyDeleteDownloaded all right. No problem here. Windows 7 with MS Security Essentials and Malwarebytes.
ReplyDeleteTo all Firefox users: You can get the file to download if you uncheck "Block reported attack sites" under Tools>Options>Security and hit ok before the download finishes.
ReplyDeleteThis worked for me, and I scanned the file with AVG and no threat was found. I hope this helps.
i'm not an expert but if the file is OK why does it say 'virus warning'?
DeleteThanks! I (temporarily) changed the Firefox security settings as you suggested and the download worked. It's strange that this was getting blocked otherwise. But I will note that when I click on the link above, the first page that pops up with the advertisement, I get a "dangerous page" warning. But it's not the first time that's happened. I normally just click "skip ad" and go right to the download with no problem. This is the first time I have actually had a download blocked.
DeleteMarwan Kenzari
ReplyDelete