I had so a crush on him when I first saw him on the australian tv-series Heartbreak High and I loved the episode he appeared in on Farscape. I couldn't believe an actor so well known would do a full frontal scene on a movie like Head On. I bought it on dvd at the time because he's a very sexy man and I wouldn't kick him out of bed like this guy does on this scene but I love it ! ;)
I had so a crush on him when I first saw him on the australian tv-series Heartbreak High and I loved the episode he appeared in on Farscape. I couldn't believe an actor so well known would do a full frontal scene on a movie like Head On. I bought it on dvd at the time because he's a very sexy man and I wouldn't kick him out of bed like this guy does on this scene but I love it ! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Dear Restituda! Probably the sexiest scene in an Aussie movie ever!!!!
ReplyDelete