Monday, February 23, 2015

Adult content policy on Blogger

this basically means my days as a blogger and poster are over

any suggestion?


Starting March 23, 2015, you won't be able to publicly share images and video that are sexually explicit or show graphic nudity on Blogger.

 Note: We’ll still allow nudity if the content offers a substantial public benefit, for example in artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific contexts.
 Changes you’ll see to your existing blogs

 If your existing blog doesn’t have any sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video on it, you won’t notice any changes.

 If your existing blog does have sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video, your blog will be made private after March 23, 2015. No content will be deleted, but private content can only be seen by the owner or admins of the blog and the people who the owner has shared the blog with.

 Settings you can update for existing blogs

 If your blog was created before March 23, 2015, and contains content that violates our new policy, you have a few options for changing your blog before the new policy starts:

 Remove sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video from your blog
 Mark your blog as private

 If you’d rather take your blog down altogether, you can export your blog as a .xml file or archive your blog's text and images using Google Takeout.

 Effect on new blogs

 For any blogs created after March 23, 2015, we may remove the blog or take other action if it includes content that is sexually explicit or shows graphic nudity as explained in our content policy.

32 comments:

  1. You could argue that your blog is artistic. Technically you're posting other peoples art (TV and Film). It's not like it's actual explicit sex or nudity you've captured yourself. It's just screen-captures of TV and Film. Harmless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can try wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most people use tumblr nowadays so why not switch to that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could try wordpress or add some ads on the site and buy your own domain, nowadays it costs few dollars each year (you could try one . com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If worse comes to worst, you could make it a pay site -- though I'd hate to see it come to that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like wordpress. you can use their hosting site at wordpress.com or you can have it hosted privately through wordpress.org. just let us know what you're going to do. love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i second the tumblr motion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://nibblebit.com/sign-up/

    Has a nice blogger style. Scenes of Male Skin was forced to move there a few years back and it's been a great fit far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls update us where you will transfer.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will support you where you go

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. meaning hardcore stuff aka porn is in danger, right?

      Delete
  12. I would also love to know where you're heading... Another option could be to make this blog private, but that would be a pain, because you'd have to maintain a list of strangers' e-mail addresses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will a forum solves the issue? Actually, any decision you make I will support, as long as you made it known to all of us and know how we can still enjoy the stuff you have provided to us. Thank you so much for all the awesome work you have done so far!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Visit your blog daily and will continue to if I can find it. I loathe this sort of censorship on the Internet. You put a ton of work into this and it must be very frustrating. At least they give you the option to move it, though I don't understand half of what they are saying how to d it, hopefully you will, so all of your work will not be lost. The best of look. I hope I can find you wherever you end up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you can move to wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wordpress is a nice alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i don't know wordpress/
    tumblr could be an alternative, if they don't consider this blog.
    or a yahoo group.

    but moving all the content will be a pain, whatever the solution is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whatever happens, I hope you'll continue blogging somewhere and you let us know where that is. Really appreciate all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please do not end!

    Move to Tumblr or WordPress.




    ReplyDelete
  20. Blogger is run by the fuckin yankee yehooddas? I bet, those sunnvabitches censor anything that has a cock in display. Only suckin tits n pussy are allowed. That is called MACHISMO, stupid guys that dont accept men to be seen as an object of desire, at least by other men. But, your content is artistic, it comes mainly from european cinema and tv, where people is refined, open minded and intelligent and dont get scandalized by cock. Anyway, vulgar peolpe as those fuckin yankee censors wont understand the art of male nudity from european cinema and tv, its too much too ask from those suckers. So I guess we are crapped.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Might have a solution for you. Can u pls email me at jtfan0011 AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. if I am not mistaken, Google just hide your blog so people can't search/find it on their own, but it's still available for subscribers, so all you need is to ask people to bookmark and subscribe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fucking Google being a fucking Google.

    It's a bit problematic now if you want to continue... Tumbl is technically the best but you wouldn't earn so much from your ads because people would just follow you so they would see your posts on the dash and wouldn't actually go to your page.

    Nibblebit is a piece of shit. It's infested with popups and they are known for losing blogs.

    Wordpress... well, only on your own domain with their webhosting plan because wordpress.com doesn't allow adult content on free subdomains either.

    ReplyDelete
  24. PLEASE dont get over with restituda =(

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like they won't implement the new policy! :D

    https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!category-topic/blogger/jAep2mLabQY

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hooray for liberty! Looks like the new rules have been axed...

    - http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31659669

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear Restituda! How can I email you? It is something really interesting about a new full frontal nudity from a great looking German actor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can write here in any message, it will be shown as last message or you can email me, whatever you like

      Delete
    2. I'm also trying to email a clip to you with ff nudity. I can't find your email, but mine is wombatookookie@yahoo.com

      Delete
  28. I would prefer emailing (it is rather confidential regarding a recent filming) ... although I have no idea what email address do you have.

    ReplyDelete