Thank you so much for this post, dear Restituda! Dylan is blond and hairy! I love his hairy chest, his pubic hairs and he has also a hairy back! Just look at all these blonde hairs on his shoulders an on his neck!
What an incredible way to start the new year! With a wonderful find of full frontal embarrassment nudity. Many thanks. You are, and always will be, the best.
Do you know where to download the full movie ?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post, dear Restituda! Dylan is blond and hairy! I love his hairy chest, his pubic hairs and he has also a hairy back! Just look at all these blonde hairs on his shoulders an on his neck!
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible way to start the new year! With a wonderful find of full frontal embarrassment nudity. Many thanks. You are, and always will be, the best.
ReplyDeleteHola! de donde puedo descargar este corto? esta muy bueno. gracias
ReplyDeletesearch on google, that's how i found it, use the name of the movie and director's name
Deleteany chance this could be reposted? I've been looking for it everywhere but no luck
ReplyDelete