new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Just thought I'd let you know that the link in this post points to Sam Trammell's clip from the same episode in the previous post :)
this happens to me often lately, especially when i upload more than one thing from particular episode or movie
It's understandable. I always make a point to point it out whenever I see it (as long as someone else hasn't). Thank you for fixing it :)
Just thought I'd let you know that the link in this post points to Sam Trammell's clip from the same episode in the previous post :)
ReplyDeletethis happens to me often lately, especially when i upload more than one thing from particular episode or movie
DeleteIt's understandable. I always make a point to point it out whenever I see it (as long as someone else hasn't). Thank you for fixing it :)
Delete