Ok, I am confused: The link says "Maximilian Befort and Rick Okon in Romeos part 2," but when I click on it, it takes me to Part 1.
The previous post said, "Maximilian Befort in Romeos (2011)," but when I clicked on it, it took me to "Maximilian Befort and Rick Okon in Romeos part 2."
It's ok. I think it has something to do with the new link not being copied to the "clipboard" somehow. Then, you hit paste and it pastes the old link you had copied instead of the new one.
Ok, I am confused: The link says "Maximilian Befort and Rick Okon in Romeos part 2," but when I click on it, it takes me to Part 1.
ReplyDeleteThe previous post said, "Maximilian Befort in Romeos (2011)," but when I clicked on it, it took me to "Maximilian Befort and Rick Okon in Romeos part 2."
I think there's a numbering problem here?
What, again??? Sorry, i just don't know why is this happening all the time, i click on button that says 'copied'
DeleteIt's ok. I think it has something to do with the new link not being copied to the "clipboard" somehow. Then, you hit paste and it pastes the old link you had copied instead of the new one.
ReplyDeleteviel zu viel bilder die seite ist auch nicht mehr das was sie mal war ,und immer die gleichen vielen bilder
ReplyDeletena dann, tschüss
Delete