new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
I do not understand the BBC. They make cuts in series such as The White Queen, but exhibit that beautiful ass of Tom Jones in West Copper .....
Thank you dear Restituda for today's lovely posts! Tom is HOT but needs to show MORE!!!!
I was lucky enough to see Tom full frontal on stage (Hampstead theatre) before he made all these - hairy with a big bush and treasure trail and a nice cock. No photos have ever surfaced
I do not understand the BBC. They make cuts in series such as The White Queen, but exhibit that beautiful ass of Tom Jones in West Copper .....
ReplyDeleteThank you dear Restituda for today's lovely posts! Tom is HOT but needs to show MORE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI was lucky enough to see Tom full frontal on stage (Hampstead theatre) before he made all these - hairy with a big bush and treasure trail and a nice cock. No photos have ever surfaced
ReplyDelete