Thursday, September 26, 2013

Toby Schmitz going frontal in Somersault (2004)


12 comments:

  1. Shame, most videos aren't in English anymore. Really disappointing, this web site used to be really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. comments like that make he sad and question if i should continue on with blog; since when the worth of blog/forum is based on language clip is in?

      Delete
  2. Anonymous, that was an awful comment from you. What about you armericans start to make movies like all non English speaking countries do. If you do that I´, sure they will show up here.

    This website i really good, among the best, just cause you could see videos from all around the world.

    Fralala, please continue, don´t stop. Mybe just change language to something different from english ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry, didn't mean to cause offence. I really like this site, I come on here daily. it's just I would much prefer clips in English.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps I really want you to continue this blog

      Delete
    2. Bitches are always complaining.

      Fuck off please.

      Delete
    3. And you fuck off too

      Delete
  4. Thank you dear Restituda, I love Toby's treasures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fralala.

    Don't listen to what "Anonymous September 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM" said (or rather wrote).

    I come here on a daily basis too and I find your site and what you're doing for all of us amazing.

    Your site is unique and great. Keep up your good work. You've got a lot of fans and you sure can count me as one of them ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really sucks when 1 person ruins it for the whole community... just remember, for every 1 complainer, there are probably10K more people who are enjoying your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Besides, I don't care which language he speaks, because this Toby Schmitz is really cute and having him doing a full frontal in a video is a real treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is Australian, like me. We speak English in Australia. Not that it matters, we are here to LOOK. This is one of the great blogs of the world, for which much thanks!

    ReplyDelete