So do you think its really him?....I mean he has always had a good boy and has done nude scenes before, so do you think its him?...I hope it is ,cause if it isn't it would be a disappointment, but why wouldn't he though.
like i said, from behind, to me, looks nothing like Jude Law and all his good nude scenes came before he went to Hollywood (didn't Ewan McGregor say no more nudity)
True but if you notice the side butt shot here http://mynewplaidpants.blogspot.com/ or in the trailer the side nudity his butt is equally as pale and his back is broad in that picture as well I dunno maybe he just gained weight in his tummy and chest I dunno maybe its him I think in an interview he said it was him but I dunno know why now he stop doing nudity , it looks like his butt I dunno maybe I will have to investigate more like see his other nude scenes do side by sides but I hope its him.
From what I understand, Jude put on 30+ pounds for this part, in that case, it's likely he'd still have really good musculature under the extra weight he'd put on; I'm confident it's him and have my fingers crossed that this movie will provide some more gems like this one.
So do you think its really him?....I mean he has always had a good boy and has done nude scenes before, so do you think its him?...I hope it is ,cause if it isn't it would be a disappointment, but why wouldn't he though.
ReplyDeleteLike I asked earlier...is it him or isn't it? what do you think, I don't know why wouldn't he, he has in the past.
ReplyDeletelike i said, from behind, to me, looks nothing like Jude Law and all his good nude scenes came before he went to Hollywood (didn't Ewan McGregor say no more nudity)
DeleteTrue but if you notice the side butt shot here http://mynewplaidpants.blogspot.com/ or in the trailer the side nudity his butt is equally as pale and his back is broad in that picture as well I dunno maybe he just gained weight in his tummy and chest I dunno maybe its him I think in an interview he said it was him but I dunno know why now he stop doing nudity , it looks like his butt I dunno maybe I will have to investigate more like see his other nude scenes do side by sides but I hope its him.
DeleteFrom what I understand, Jude put on 30+ pounds for this part, in that case, it's likely he'd still have really good musculature under the extra weight he'd put on; I'm confident it's him and have my fingers crossed that this movie will provide some more gems like this one.
DeleteLovely, lush arse. Totally want to rim Jude Law!
ReplyDeleteThanks Resti.
The man has a tummy? How pathetic of you!
ReplyDelete