Friday, June 14, 2013

Ola Rapace going frontal in series Stockholm - Båstad (Ep.3, 2011)

look what i have found on my left behind hard-drive


7 comments:

  1. I really really love him. thankS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnak you dear Restituda for another wonderful post! You spoil us each day with these amazing finds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to download this clip, and it keeps coming tru as a JavaScript file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super hot!! can't get enough of him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Restituda! Could you please post the original link to download? Adfly keeps saying: "Sorry, this website / URL has been requested to be blocked from AdF.ly"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CAN´T donwload this file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fralala,

    Ola is very too too hot...I downloaded the file, but could you please give me the link to download the complete episode (s) please ?
    Thank you.
    I hope to receive a reply.

    ReplyDelete